December 5, 2020

Die Nite

Are people who control the game

Zynga buys hypercasual outfit Rollic for $168 million

Following its recent acquisition of Peak Games for $1.8 billion , Zynga has now announced...


Following its recent acquisition of Peak Games for $1.8 billion , Zynga has now announced it’s bought another top Turkish mobile game company, spending $168 million in cash for 80 percent of hypercasual startup Rollic . The deal is subject to the usual approvals but expected to close on 1 October 2020. Zynga will acquire the remaining 20 percent of the company over the coming three years, w…

Source link