The Pokémon Trading Card Game rolls on as the latest expansion is out now. The Pokémon Sword & Shield – Champion’s Path expansion gives you just more than 70 new cards, making it one of the smaller expansions in recent memory. However, unlike most other additions, you cannot purchase these cards in standalone booster packs. Instead, you must pick up one of several collections themed after gym leaders in the Galar region.
For this gallery, we were sent three of the gym leader collections, the Dubwool V collection, and the Champion’s Path Elite Trainer Box. From my pulls, I noticed an abundance of Gen 1 and, of course, Gen 8 Pokémon. However, the least represented in this expansion is Gen 2, so if you’re a die-hard fan of the Johto region, this probably isn’t the expansion for you.
Check out the coolest cards I pulled in the gallery below!
Click image thumbnails to view larger version
The Pokémon Trading Card Game Sword & Shield – Champion’s Path expansion is available now. For more on the Pokémon Trading Card Game, check out our big galleries for many of the most recent expansions.
- Sword & Shield – Darkness Ablaze
- Sword & Shield – Rebel Clash
- Sword & Shield
- Sword & Shield Galar Collection Boxes
- Sun and Moon – Hidden Fates and Unified Minds
- Sun and Moon – Unbroken Bonds
- Sun and Moon – Team Up
- Sun and Moon – Lost Thunder
- Sun and Moon – Celestial Storm
- Sun and Moon – Forbidden Light
- Sun and Moon – Ultra Prism
- Sun and Moon – Shining Legends
- Sun and Moon – Burning Shadows
- Sun and Moon – Guardians Rising
- Sun and Moon
- XY Generations/XY Evolutions
- Premium Trainer’s XY Collection