This week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show is a hair shorter than usual since Eli had to go pick up his car from the shop, but somehow we managed to squeeze in a ton of gaming talk into our 50-ish minute show. And in fact, barring a few minutes spent discussing how Twitter is attempting to turn me into a radicalized conspiracy theorist, we pretty much dive right into on-topic mobile gaming talk for a change. Imagine that, a mobile gaming podcast where the hosts talk about mobile games. It’s madness. As always links to the topics we discuss can be found in the Show Notes below.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-485.mp3
- Nintendo and Niantic Just Announced a ‘Pikmin’ Mobile App as the First in a Series of Apps Being Developed Together
- Hearthstone’s Classic Format Launches This Week with Patch 20.0 Bringing In Diamond Cards, Balance Updates, a New Core Set, and More
- ‘Final Fantasy 11’ Mobile Reboot Officially Cancelled 6 Years after It Was Announced
- Mistwalker’s Apple Arcade Title ‘Fantasian’ Will Be Released in Two Parts
- ‘Machinika Museum’ is a Puzzle Box Adventure Like ‘The Room’ that’s Coming to Mobile April 20th
- Story-Driven Match-3 Game ‘Day Repeat Day’ from the Developer of ‘Barbearian’ Is Coming Next Month to PC and iOS with Pre-Orders Now Live
- ‘Magic: The Gathering Arena’ Is Finally Rolling Out Worldwide on iOS and Android with Cross Platform Play Support
- ‘Rocket League Sideswipe’ is a Reimagined Take on ‘Rocket League’ Launching on Mobile this Year
- ‘Final Fantasy VIII Remastered’ is Now Available for iOS and Android
- Playdigious Releases Three Brief Developer Diary Videos Showing the Process of Adapting ‘Northgard’ for Mobile