In this week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show we kick things off with some good old-fashioned Instant Pot talk as well as some highlights of my recent purchase of a Vitamix blender. Kitchen appliances, ya’ll, that’s what we’re about. This leads into a sad story about Amazon and their (lack of a) price match guarantee. As always, however, we cap things off with all the big mobile gaming news stories of the week. This is, after all, a podcast about mobile gaming, or something. Everything discussed can be found in the Show Notes below.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
- ‘Jetpack Joyride 2’ Soft-Launches in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada
- ‘Crash Bandicoot: On the Run’ Releases Later This Month Worldwide on iOS and Android with Pre-Orders Now Live
- ‘Fantasian’ from Mistwalker Gets Its First Gameplay and Story Trailers Ahead of Its Release Soon on Apple Arcade
- Second Maze Reviving Surreal Flash Adventure ‘Mitoza’ on iOS, Android, and Steam this Week
- Stylish Open-World Isometric Shooter ‘Tokyo 42’ Arrives on iOS and Android as Part of GameClub
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-482.mp3