Xbox and the LEGO Group are teaming up to celebrate May the 4th, also known as Star Wars Day. As part of the festivities, the LEGO Star Wars Xbox Sweepstakes is releasing 12 consoles to celebrate and showcase 12 iconic characters from the nine Star Wars Skywalker Saga films. Inspired by the LEGO-themed action-adventure game, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, the Xbox Series S custom console and controller designs include BB-8, Boba Fett, Chewbacca, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Finn, Kylo Ren, Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, Rey, Stormtrooper, and Yoda. Each console features a custom color inspired by each of the 12 playable characters featured in the game.
To enter, sweepstakes participants must login to their public Twitter account and follow the official @Xbox account. Once followed, re-tweet the promotional post and include the hashtags #LEGOStarWarsXboxSweepstakes and #Maythe4th. Winners will be notified via Twitter DM.
The sweepstakes entry period will start Wednesday, May 4, 2022, at 7 a.m. PDT through Wednesday, May 31, 2022 at 8 p.m. PDT.
To enter, sweepstakes participants must be a legal resident of any Xbox live supported region and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Visit the official Sweepstakes rules and regulations for additional information. May the 4th be with you!
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga
Warner Bros. Games
The digital edition includes an exclusive classic Obi-Wan Kenobi playable character.
● Explore the Trilogies in Any Order – Players will relive the epic story of all nine films in the Skywalker Saga, and it all starts with picking the trilogy of their choice to begin the journey.
● Play as Iconic Heroes and Villains –More than 300 playable characters from throughout the galaxy.
● Discover Legendary Locales – Players can visit well known locales from their favorite Skywalker saga films .They can unlock and have the freedom to seamlessly travel to 23 planets as they play through the saga or explore and discover exciting quests.
● Command Powerful Vehicles – More than 100 vehicles from across the galaxy to command. Join dogfights and defeat capital ships like the Super Star Destroyer that can be boarded and explored.
● Immersive Player Experiences – String attacks together to form combo chains and fend off oncoming attacks. New blaster controls and mechanics allow players to aim with precision, or utilize the skills of a Jedi by wielding a lightsaber and using the power of The Force.
● Upgradable Character Abilities – Exploration rewards players as they uncover Kyber Bricks which unlock new features and upgraded abilities across a range of character classes, including Jedi, Hero, Dark Side, Villain, Scavenger, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Astromech Droid, and Protocol Droid.
I Find Your Lack of Voices Disturbing: Adding Dialogue to the New LEGO Star Wars
Next Week on Xbox: April 4 to 8
5 Things I’m Most Excited for in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga