Riders Republic launches on October 28 for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, but you don’t have to wait until then to jump into the massive multiplayer outdoor sports playground. You’ll be able to try it for free during Time-Limited Trial Week, from Thursday, October 21 at 12 a.m. PT until Wednesday, October 27 at 12 a.m. PT. You’ll get access to four hours of free play during Time-Limited Trial Week, and all progression will be saved and carryover to the full version of the game if you purchase it. Click here to download.
In Riders Republic, you’ll be able to compete and show off your wildest tricks across an open world of outdoor sports such as biking, skiing, snowboarding, wing-suiting, and rocket-wing-suiting. During Time-Limited Trial Week, you will have access to all five career progressions and the following multiplayer modes:
- Mass Races: The crazier the better in these multisport races. New races appear randomly on the map every 30 minutes, so you’ll need to remain agile as you fight your way to the finish line. The Time-Limited Trial Week will feature up to three different Mass Races. To guarantee that all participants of the Riders Republic – Mad Challenge have the same experience, Mass Races will be capped up to 32 players across all platforms during the Time-Limited Trial Week only.
- Tricks Battle: Compete in 6v6 matchups in arenas and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules to capture them and earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Free-for-All: Challenge up to 11 opponents and show them how it’s done through a select playlist of events.
- Versus Mode: Join up with five friends in career events to see who’s the best.
Time-Limited Trial Week players will also be invited to take part in the Mad Challenge, a multiplayer contest that gives you a chance to win rewards. Sign up here to participate in the challenge, then reach 20 stars to unlock the ShackDaddy Bandits’ “Exclusive Multiplayer Contest” to access the mass race. Players who place in the top 10 in a mass race will be entered in a random draw, where one player will win a custom Canyon x Riders Republic bike and a Gold Edition of Riders Republic, which includes the base game and the Year One Pass. Additional winners will also receive the Riders Republic Gold Edition.
Riders Republic officially launches on October 28 for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, and will support cross-play and cross-save across all platforms. For all the latest information visit ridersrepublic.com. Get ready to shred some snow and dirt and leave your competition in the dust!
Riders Republic – Trial Week
Jump into the Riders Republic™ massive multiplayer playground! Grab your skis, snowboard, bike, or wingsuit and explore an open world sports paradise!
– Join over 50 players simultaneously in a massive multiplayer playground
– Compete in all-out mass races—collide, grind, and fight your way to the finish
– Customize your character to show off your style to your friends and competition
– Draw the attention of sponsors by participating in prestigious events
– Bike, ski, snowboard, or wingsuit in a variety of modes, from tricks challenges to fast-paced races
– Go wild on the heights of iconic US national parks like Yosemite, Zion, and Bryce Canyon
Pre-order now to get the Bunny Pack! Includes custom bunny outfit and snowboard graphic.
Jump into the Riders Republic™ massive multiplayer playground! Grab your bike, skis, snowboard, or wingsuit and explore an open world sports paradise where the rules are yours to make—or break.
– Battle against over 50 players simultaneously in a massive multiplayer playground—over 20 players on Xbox One.
– Compete in an all-out mass start race—collide, grind, and fight your way to the finish!
– Customize your character to show off your style to your friends or show up the competition.
– Bike, ski, snowboard, or wingsuit through a seamless open world in Career mode or multiplayer events.
– Go wild in iconic US national parks like Yosemite and Zion.
Relive History for Up to 75% Off During the Assassin’s Creed Franchise Sale
Ghost Recon Frontline Drops 100 Players into Massive Tactical-Action Battles
Ignite the Fires of Revolution Today in Far Cry 6