We did it! We made it to episode 500 of The TouchArcade Show! Wahoo! We spend a good amount of the show this week talking about the Playdate (again) which we pre-ordered on Thursday and are stupidly excited about. We then buzz through a handful of our normal weekly mobile gaming stories so that we can spend the back end of the show sharing the best TouchArcade memories that were sent in by you, our fans. We asked everyone last week to send in their story of how they first got into TouchArcade or mobile gaming in general, and the response was wonderful. So much so that we had to save a bunch of them for next week. If you have a story like that please, send it our way! I absolutely love reading them and I kid you not a number of them made me tear up. I love you guys, podcast listeners/viewers and/or site readers <3
Also you’ll find a little bonus down in the Show Notes below in the form of our original podcast intro and outro music recorded by real-deal professional film and games composer Sean Beeson as well as two version of the Jared’s Kitty Korner theme song. Yes, Kitty Korner is super old-school. Please enjoy episode 500, and remember to send us your thoughts or stories via email, by commenting below, or any other way you know to get a hold of us as we’ll continue sharing them in future shows until we run out.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected] We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-500.mp3
- Advance Wars-Like ‘Warbits’ from Risky Lab Is Being Rebuilt from the Ground Up for Modern Devices with Cross Platform Play, Quality of Life Improvements, and More
- ‘Zelda’-Like Adventure Game ‘Baldo’ and ‘Asphalt 8: Airborne+’ Announced for Apple Arcade
- ‘Dr. Mario World’ from Nintendo and LINE Is Shutting Down This November In-App Purchases Disabled
- ‘Final Fantasy’, ‘Final Fantasy 2’ and ‘Final Fantasy 3’ Pixel Remasters Available Now on iOS, Rolling Out on Android and Steam Shortly Worldwide
- The TouchArcade Show Old Theme Song – Intro
- The TouchArcade Show Old Theme Song – Outro
- The Kitty Korner Theme Song
- The Kitty Korner Theme Song – Techno Remix